Happy Floors Agathos 24" x 24" Paver

Save 14%
Happy FloorsSKU: 8440-G

Free shipping for orders over $3,000 OR Call for better deals!

Delivering all over the US
Price:
Sale price$9.01/SF Regular price$10.48/SF
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Grey
Size: 24" x 24"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 7.75 sqft | PCs/Carton: 2
Box Coverage: 7.75 sqft | PCs/Carton: 2
Box Coverage: 7.75 sqft | PCs/Carton: 2

Box Price: $69.83 Box Price: $69.83 Box Price: $69.83 Total Price: $69.83

Specifications:

PCs per box: 2
PCs per box: 2
PCs per box: 2
Coverage Area: 7.75
Coverage Area: 7.75
Coverage Area: 7.75
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 71.0 lb
Width: 24 inch
Length: 24 inch
Thickness: 19.05 mm
Collection: Agathos
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Paver
Surface Type: Natural
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

Happy Floors is the finest location to get exquisite imported porcelain tile for your home or office. 90% of our quality tiles are imported from Italy, with the remaining 10% originating from Spain. We have a large selection of collections to meet all of your needs. Our Happy Floors, Agathos Collection could be a good fit for you.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed