Happy Floors Carpenter 12" x 36" Porcelain Tile

Save 30%
Happy FloorsSKU: 8679-A

Free shipping for orders over $2,500 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$17.03/SF Regular price$24.4/SF
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Albar
Size: 12" x 36"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 4
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 4
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 4
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 4
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 4

Box Price: $197.89 Box Price: $197.89 Box Price: $197.89 Box Price: $197.89 Box Price: $197.89 Total Price: $197.89
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

Barcode: 8679-A
Barcode: 8724-A
Barcode: 8709-A
Barcode: 8664-A
Barcode: 8694-A
PCs per box: 4
PCs per box: 4
PCs per box: 4
PCs per box: 4
PCs per box: 4
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 48.0 lb
Width: 12 inch
Length: 36 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Carpenter
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Tile
Surface Type: Natural
Installation Type: Thin Set
Application: Indoor | Floor
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

Happy Floors is the finest place to go if you're seeking for opulent imported porcelain tile for your home or office. 90% of our high-end tiles are imported from Italy, while the remaining 10% come from Spain. To meet all of your needs, we provide a wide range of collections. Perhaps our Happy Floors, Carpenter Collection is the best option for you.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed