Happy Floors Reclaimed 6.5" x 40" Porcelain Tile

Save 30%
Happy FloorsSKU: 7250-C

Free shipping for orders over $2,700 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$8.04/SF Regular price$11.48/SF
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Corona
Size: 6.5" x 40"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 10.65 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 5.898461538461539
Box Coverage: 10.65 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 5.898461538461539
Box Coverage: 10.65 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 5.898461538461539
Box Coverage: 10.65 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 5.898461538461539
Box Coverage: 10.65 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 5.898461538461539
Box Coverage: 10.65 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 5.898461538461539

Box Price: $85.63 Box Price: $85.63 Box Price: $85.63 Box Price: $85.63 Box Price: $85.63 Box Price: $85.63 Total Price: $85.63
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

PCs per box: 5.898461538461539
PCs per box: 5.898461538461539
PCs per box: 5.898461538461539
PCs per box: 5.898461538461539
PCs per box: 5.898461538461539
PCs per box: 5.898461538461539
Coverage Area: 10.65
Coverage Area: 10.65
Coverage Area: 10.65
Coverage Area: 10.65
Coverage Area: 10.65
Coverage Area: 10.65
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 49.0 lb
Width: 6.5 inch
Length: 40 inch
Thickness: 9.91 mm
Collection: Reclaimed
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Tile
Surface Type: Matte | Textured
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

Discover the epitome of luxurious imported porcelain tiles for your Home or Office at Happy Floors, your ultimate destination for premium quality. Boasting a 90% import rate from Italy and a remaining 10% from Spain, our extensive collections cater to all your preferences. Explore our diverse range, and consider the Happy Floors Reclaimed Collection for a perfect fit.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed