Happy Floors Tasmania 6" x 36" Natural

Save 14%
Happy FloorsSKU: 7730-E

Free shipping for orders over $2,700 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$6.41/SF Regular price$7.45/SF
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Rain
Size: 6" x 36"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8

Box Price: $74.48 Box Price: $74.48 Box Price: $74.48 Box Price: $74.48 Box Price: $74.48 Total Price: $74.48
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 54.0 lb
Width: 6 inch
Length: 36 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Tasmania
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Plank
Surface Type: Natural
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

If you need sophisticated imported porcelain tile for your home or place of business, Happy Floors is the place to go. The majority of the costly tiles we import—90%—come from Italy, with the remaining 10% coming from Spain. We offer a variety of collections to satisfy all of your exacting requirements.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed