Happy Floors Artisan 4" x 16" Glossy

Save 14%
Happy FloorsSKU: 9191-L

Free shipping for orders over $3,000 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$8.2/SF Regular price$9.53/SF
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: White
Size: 4" x 16"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1

Box Price: $88.23 Box Price: $88.23 Box Price: $88.23 Box Price: $88.23 Box Price: $88.23 Box Price: $88.23 Box Price: $88.23 Total Price: $88.23
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 2.0 lb
Width: 4 inch
Length: 16 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Artisan
Composition: Ceramic
Design: Tile
Surface Type: Glossy
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

Discover the epitome of luxury in imported porcelain tiles for your home or office at Happy Floors. Boasting a remarkable 90% of premium tiles sourced from Italy and the remaining 10% from Spain, our extensive collections cater to your diverse preferences. Explore the exquisite Happy Floors Artisan Collection, featuring glossy medium wall tiles that may be the perfect fit for your space.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed