Happy Floors Crash 10" x 11" Natural Porcelain Tile

Save 14%
Happy FloorsSKU: 8822-G

Free shipping for orders over $2,700 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$7.5/SF Regular price$8.72/SF
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Blanco
Size: 10" x 11"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 18
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 18
Box Coverage: 10.76 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 18

Box Price: $80.70 Box Price: $80.70 Box Price: $80.70 Total Price: $80.7
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

PCs per box: 18
PCs per box: 18
PCs per box: 18
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
Coverage Area: 10.76
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 50.0 lb
Width: 10 inch
Length: 11 inch
Thickness: 9.91 mm
Collection: Crash
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Tile
Surface Type: Natural
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

For those in search of opulent imported porcelain tiles for their home or office, Happy Floors stands as the ultimate destination to meet your needs. A remarkable 90% of our exquisite tiles are sourced from Italy, while the remaining 10% hail from Spain. Our extensive range of collections caters to a diverse array of preferences. Consider exploring our Happy Floors Crash Collection, which includes stunning hexagon tiles, offering a perfect blend of elegance and versatility.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed