Happy Floors Neostile 2.0 12" x 12" Matte Porcelain 1.5" Mosaic

Save 35%
Happy FloorsSKU: 7933-G

Free shipping for orders over $2,500 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$25.25/PC Regular price$38.85/PC
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Ekru
Size: 12" x 12"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 1 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 1 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1

Box Price: $25.25 Box Price: $25.25 Box Price: $25.25 Box Price: $25.25 Box Price: $25.25 Box Price: $25.25 Total Price: $25.25
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

Barcode: 7933-G
Barcode: 7943-G
Barcode: 7948-G
Barcode: 7938-G
Barcode: 7953-G
Barcode: 7958-G
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
Coverage Area: 1
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
UOM: PC
Weight: 2.0 lb
Width: 12 inch
Length: 12 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Neostile 2.0
Composition: Porcelain
Design: 1.5" Mosaic
Surface Type: Matte
Installation Type: Thin Set
Application: Indoor | Wall | Backsplash | Kitchen | Bath
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

If you need sophisticated imported porcelain Mosaics for your home or place of business, Happy Floors is the best place to shop. 90% of our expensive tiles are imports from Italy, with the remaining 10% coming from Spain. In order to accommodate all of your preferences, we offer a wide variety of collections. You might want to take a look at our Neostile 2.0 Happy Floors Collection.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed