Happy Floors Tasmania 10" x 14" Polished Hexagon Mosaic

Save 14%
Happy FloorsSKU: 7739-E

Free shipping for orders over $3,000 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$32.03/Sheet Regular price$37.24/Sheet
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Rain
Size: 10" x 14"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 0.78 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 0.78 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 0.78 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 0.78 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1
Box Coverage: 0.78 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 1

Box Price: $32.03 Box Price: $32.03 Box Price: $32.03 Box Price: $32.03 Box Price: $32.03 Total Price: $32.03
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
PCs per box: 1
Coverage Area: 0.78
Coverage Area: 0.78
Coverage Area: 0.78
Coverage Area: 0.78
Coverage Area: 0.78
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
UOM: Sheet
Weight: 4.0 lb
Width: 14 inch
Length: 10 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Tasmania
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Mosaic
Surface Type: Polished
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

Happy Floors is the finest location to browse for classy imported porcelain tile for your house or place of business. 90% of our pricey tiles are imported from Italy, with the remaining 10% originating from Spain. We have a range of selections to meet all of your picky demands.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed