Happy Floors Tasmania 6" x 36" Polished

Save 14%
Happy FloorsSKU: 7735-E

Free shipping for orders over $3,000 OR Call for better deals!

Price:
Sale price$7.47/SF Regular price$8.69/SF
Floors Center BBB Business Review
Color: Rain
Size: 6" x 36"

For the Order of Above 1,000 SqFt, Please Call Us for Better Pricing!

Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8
Box Coverage: 11.62 sqft |  PCs/Carton: 8

Box Price: $86.80 Box Price: $86.80 Box Price: $86.80 Box Price: $86.80 Box Price: $86.80 Total Price: $86.8
Delivering all over the US

Specifications:

PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
PCs per box: 8
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
Coverage Area: 11.62
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
UOM: SF
Weight: 54.0 lb
Width: 6 inch
Length: 36 inch
Thickness: 8.89 mm
Collection: Tasmania
Composition: Porcelain
Design: Plank
Surface Type: Polished
Installation Type: Thin Set
Usage: Commercial | Residential

Description

Happy Floors is the place to go if you require elegant imported porcelain tile for your house or place of business. 90% of the expensive tiles we import are from Italy, while the remaining 10% are from Spain. To meet all of your exacting needs, we provide a range of collections.

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Meta Pay Google Pay Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed